- On 13 Oct 2020
Our mission – Sprinkling a little bit of #C2CMagic – Creating unforgettable memories in our very own beautiful Britain.
Coast to Coast Packhorse is the leading provider of walking, cycling and running packages, holidays, mini-breaks and support services for the World-famous Coast to Coast route.
We are here on the route, dedicated to providing the best trip, whether you want to walk, cycle, or run.
Usually thousands of people all over the world travel to England every year to traverse Alfred Wainwright’s famous Coast to Coast Way. At Coast to Coast Packhorse, we are proud to have supported you for nearly 30 years.
It goes without saying 2020 has been a year like no other.
Since our mostly small, independent and family-owned accommodation were able to re-open, we have been busy seamlessly booking, re-booking and deferring (where their circumstances require) our wonderful customers.
To help assure anyone who already has a holiday booked or is thinking of booking a holiday or service with us, we wish to give you our Assurance Pledge.
- You can make changes to your booking (such as change of dates, schedule, party size etc) once all confirmed without charge * (usually a £50 admin fee is charged)
- If you need to change your trip due to government advice or restrictions (such as flight restrictions from Australia) then you can:
- Defer to a later date (at any time in next 2 years after Covid is over) OR
- Get a full refund – paid within 28 days
(*upto 3 times)
We provide a full service for aspiring explorers; including carefully curated guided trips – led by expert and highly qualified guides, full holiday services including all accommodation, transport and luggage transfers, independent explorer services – such as bike transfers, car parking and much more.
Our CoVid proof procedures for safe operating
We carried out a full risk assessment of all aspects of our operations and holidays at an early stage.
From that we then prepared extensive new operating protocols and procedures. In doing so we also drew upon published guidance from various authorities including Event Safety Alliance, World Travel and Tourism Council, US Travel Association, Irish Government, UK Government and the NHS / Public
We have obtained the #SAFETRAVEL accreditation and ‘Good to Go’ accreditation. Our procedures are therefore be consistent in the approach to safety our customers will experience across their wider travel journey.
The guiding principles we abide by are:
- To maintain very high quality of customer experience and operational delivery
- Individual determination of personal risk without prejudice
- Creating and Maintaining Barriers to Transmission
- Look for touchless solutions, where practical, to limit the opportunity for virus transmission
- Enhanced Sanitation
- Promote Health Screening
- Establish a set of procedures aligned with PHE guidance should an employee or customer test positive for COVID-19