We provide a comprehensive range of services creating a supportive backdrop to your self-guided trip. Where you may wish to organise your own accommodation, we can provide as much or as little support as required and having tailored a schedule to fit your needs, the team can cover all the logistical assistance you may need.
For independent customers we offer a unique combination of daily services depending on the activity being undertaken, these include:.
Secure Car Parking
- Located at our minibus meeting point in Kirkby Stephen
- Fully secure with permanent site staff
- Only a short walk from the centre of Kirkby Stephen
- £6 per car per day
Daily Baggage Transfers
- Excellent working relationship will all accommodation hosts
- Regular as clockwork and fully reliable
- Tags and labels sent out to you in advance
- Excess baggage storage and delivery to final destination
- Prices for cyclists’ bags is £15.00 per move
- If booking less than 24 hours before first transfer – £16.00 per move
- Start/Finish Service
- Kirkby Stephen to St. Bees (08.00 daily)
- Robin Hood’s Bay to Kirkby Stephen (16.00 daily)
- Fully licensed to carry fare paying passengers
- Back up passenger transfers offered across the full route (west to east/availability permitting)
- For cyclists £45.00 per person per move (this includes bike transfer)
- Back up passenger transfer cost on request
All accommodations located in the towns and villages on the route can be serviced as long as they are accessible and on our minibus routing – please just ask if in any doubt.