We provide a comprehensive range of services creating a supportive backdrop to your self-guided trip. Where you may wish to organise your own accommodation, we can provide as much or as little support as required and having tailored a schedule to fit your needs, the team can cover all the logistical assistance you may need.
For independent customers we offer a unique combination of daily services depending on the activity being undertaken, these include:.
Secure Car Parking
- Located at our minibus meeting point in Kirkby Stephen
- Fully secure with permanent site staff
- Only a short walk from the centre of Kirkby Stephen
- £5.75 per car per day
Daily Baggage Transfers
- Excellent working relationship will all accommodation hosts
- Regular as clockwork and fully reliable
- Tags and labels sent out to you in advance
- Excess baggage storage and delivery to final destination
- Prices for cyclists’ bags is £12.00 per move and/or £12.00 per bike transfer
- If booking less than 24 hours before first transfer – £15.00 per move
- Start/Finish Service
- Kirkby Stephen to St. Bees (08.00 daily)
- Robin Hood’s Bay to Kirkby Stephen (16.00 daily)
- Fully licensed to carry fare paying passengers
- Back up passenger transfers offered across the full route (west to east/availability permitting)
- For cyclists £40.00 per person per move (this includes bike transfer)
- Back up passenger transfer cost on request
All accommodations located in the towns and villages on the route can be serviced as long as they are accessible and on our minibus routing – please just ask if in any doubt.
We regularly service:
|Cleator/ Moor Row||Richmond|
|Ennerdale Bridge||Danby Wiske|
|Borrowdale||Clay Bank Top|
|Keld||Robin Hood's Bay|
Ennerdale Cat Crag, Black Sail, Helvellyn & Boggle Hole Youth Hostels, Beak Hills Farm, South Side Farm and Eskdale cannot be serviced. Bags for these places are retained overnight and dropped at the next location the following day – so you just need to take your essential overnight gear with you. Bags for Boggle Hole Youth Hostels can be left at Bay Taxis, Robin Hood’s Bay for collection.
You are responsible for making sure the place you have booked to stay is fully accessible to our drivers to drop and collect from between 8am-4pm. If you are using an AirBnB or similar you must give us any access code or instructions. Please be aware that if our driver is unable to obtain access then your bag will not be dropped / collected.
The maximum weight limit per bag is 20kg.