Our Coast to Coast guided run packages are led by experienced Coast to Coast running guides. Featuring quality accommodation and with all the little things taken care of we ensure you have a great experience. All you need to do is focus on getting the most out of your run while enjoying the beautiful scenery and interesting characters that abound throughout the trip.
Before filling in the booking form, please read the notes below so that we can help you get the most out of your Coast to Coast guided run.
Coast to Coast Guided Runs: Booking Form Notes
- Please complete all booking form fields to the best of your ability.
- We will email you a confirmation letter, your invoice, your schedule, a medical and fitness disclaimer, and any other relevant details.
- If you have any questions about the form or the booking process, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The booking process usually takes around 3 to 5 days; but, during busy booking periods it may take a little longer.
- Evening meals are not included in the price, but we do book the group into highly recommended local eateries to give you the chance to enjoy locally sourced delicacies during your trip.
- If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know on your booking form so that we can best accommodate them.
- Participants in guided trips must be a least of 18 years old.
- Coast to Coast guided runs cover 192 miles in just 10 days, a good level of fitness and stamina is required to cope with the demands of running day after day. If you are not sure whether a Coast to Coast guided run is for you, please contact us on 017683 71777 or find out more information on our page of Things to Consider.
- You can also view our upcoming itineraries to help you with your planning.
- The price of the package includes two pieces of baggage per person: one bag which should not exceed 20kgs in weight; and additionally one day pack.
Sign up for a Coast to Coast guided run today
Immerse yourself in the beauty of the UK like never before with one of our Coast to Coast guided runs. It is a truly iconic challenge and achievement to run across the country. Fill out the booking form today!