Coast2Coast Packhorse guided walking tours involve 14 days spent walking over 190 miles in the company of an expert guide. In 2021 we’re offering two guided walking tours on the following dates:
- 27th June – 10th July
- 26th Sept – 9th Oct
These trips are for more experienced walkers over 18 years old, they involve no rest days and a range of terrains. As well as a local guide with in-depth knowledge of the route, we’ll provide the following for each walker:
- Top quality accommodation
- Luggage transfers each day
- Free secure parking at our base in Kirkby Stephen
- Transportation to the start of the walk at St Bee’s and from the end at Robin Hood’s Bay
- Transportation for any guests too ill or injured to walk
- Free training and pre-walk learning about the route
- Breakfast every morning
Our guided walking tours feature evening meals booked in carefully chosen local eateries. The charge for these meals isn’t included in the overall guided walking tours fee. We recommend that anyone booking one of our guided walking tours takes out comprehensive travel insurance.
We specialise in coast to coast tours, and that means we can deliver a deluxe experience. We’ve put together a detailed information pack for each walker and this includes details such as:
- What you need to pack
- Things to look out for
- Services along the way including banks, shops etc.
- A bespoke personal itinerary
- An Ordnance Survey map booklet
We’re on hand seven days a week to offer advice and information. This is true both before and during any guided walking tours. Our local knowledge and expertise is vital when it comes to offering advice on matters like the local terrain and weather conditions.
The price for one of our guided walking tours is £1395.00 per person, based on twin sharing rooms. Pre-walk accommodation and single rooms are optional extras.
Get in touch with us today and find out everything you need to know about our guided walking tours. The amazing coast to coast experience is waiting to be explored.