Please read through the below notes then complete all fields on the booking form. To enable us to create you a suitable accommodation package for your self-guided walking holiday, please read the below notes then complete the booking form.
May and June are already very busy and there is limited availability across the whole route, therefore please can we ask that you contact the office before submitting your booking form. If your planned overnight stay falls on a Friday or Saturday evening in the Lake District, please note there is a minimum 2 night stay therefore a rest day will be added to your booking. To avoid this please start between a Saturday and a Tuesday.
We treat a submitted form as a firm booking. £100 deposit will be charged at the end of this booking form. If your booking is at enquiry stage, please email or call our team.
Booking Form Notes:
- Please complete all booking form fields
- Any flexibility with your start date is appreciated
- Don’t forget to consider your arrival/departure plans and consider any rest days
- Please note the package cost allows for one piece of baggage per person which should not be over 20kgs in weight.
- Please notify us of any dietery requirements on your booking form
- The booking process usually takes us around 3-5 days but during busy periods this may be a little longer. Once we have all your accommodation confirmed we will email you a confirmation letter, your invoice, schedule and any other relevant details.
- While we will endeavour to secure accommodation in your chosen locations, in some cases it may be necessary to slightly adjust the locations due to accommodation availability. We will inform you where this is the case.
- We recommend that you have suitable and adequate travel insurance that includes cover should you have to cancel your holiday/booking or abandon after you have started.